[CASL-L] Facebook & Twitter

Matthews, Steve matthewss at mpsct.org
Fri Sep 9 14:31:14 PDT 2016

Our district has many teachers and administrators using Twitter on a
regular basis, Facebook, not so much. We use Twitter as a means of sharing
what is going on in our classrooms and schools. In my experience, there
have not been many issues, if any, of management in terms of dealing with
in appropriate content.

Steve Matthews
Instructional Technology Coach
Middletown Public Schools