[CASL-L] Target: Middle Grade Pokemon books

Carrie Seiden cseiden at northbranfordschools.org
Wed Sep 21 11:58:11 PDT 2016

Help! My students (grades 3-5) are requesting Pokemon books for the
library. A Follett/Titlewave search yields hundreds of titles; I am
overwhelmed by the number of series available--Ruby & Sapphire, Diamond
and Pearl, Black & White, Heartgold...If you have Pokemon knowledge,
please email me with your  purchase suggestions for our middle grade
collection.

THANKS!

Carrie G. Seiden, M.L.S.
Certified School Librarian
2016-2017 CT Nutmeg Selection Committee Member
Totoket Valley Elementary School
1388 Middletown Avenue
Northford, CT 06472
phone 203 484-1455  fax  203 484-6090
follow me on twitter @LoveaLibrary

Quality school library programs ensure that all students learn essential
21st-Century skills

"If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need." --
Marcus Tullius Cicero

The information in this transmission is privileged and confidential and
intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or email
and delete the original message and any attachments. Any review or use of
the information contained in this email message by persons other than the
intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the North Branford Public Schools immediately by
telephone or email and destroy all copies of this message and any
attachments.