[CASL-L] Connecting with Global Classrooms?

Matthews, Steve matthewss at mpsct.org
Wed Sep 21 16:21:29 PDT 2016

One way to connect with other educators is through Communities on Google+.
I am a member of the GEG Massachusetts
<https://plus.google.com/communities/112320188026343478788> and GEG
Connecticut <https://plus.google.com/communities/113588580300708709986>.
Here, you should be able to connect with other educators who are looking
for something similar and are willing to collaborate.

Steve Matthews
Instructional Technology Coach
<http://middletownitech.weebly.com/mpstechcoach.html>
Middletown Public Schools