[CASL-L] Patricia Polacco Author Visit

Gail Nelson gwnelson100 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 06:38:46 PDT 2017

Good morning,

Our elementary school is hoping to schedule a visit with Patricia Polacco
during the first week of April, 2018.  She is presently booking a year
ahead.  She visited our school about five years ago and by all reports she
was an outstanding and engaging storyteller.  However, she will only visit
our area if she has a full week of visits scheduled.

I will be glad to forward all of her author visit information if you are
interested or you may reach her assistant Penny at
patriciapolacco at icloud.com.

Thank you!

Gail Nelson
School Librarian