[CASL-L] research help....

Cathy Andronik cathyandronik at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 28 05:01:44 PDT 2017

Deborah,

Maybe tweak the topic a bit.  Dyslexia affects spelling ability, but not intelligence.

Cathy Andronik
Teacher Librarian
Brien McMahon HS
Norwalk

 Subject: [CASL-L] research help....
 To: "casl-l at mylist.net" <casl-l at mylist.net>
 Date: Friday, April 28, 2017, 7:46 AM

 Good morning,

 We have a student writing a paper trying to prove that
 there is not a link between spelling ability and
 intelligence.  She has spent the last two days in
 class, with the help of her teacher, trying to find some
 good info on this topic.  Unfortunately, they
  are finding nothing.  I've played around with the
 databases, but am also having a hard time finding good info.
  She wants the student to get a couple of articles
 using databases.  Any suggestions???

 Thanks!!!

 Deborah Sharpe

 Librarian, Bracken Memorial
 Library

 The Woodstock
 Academy

 57 Academy Road

 Woodstock, CT 06281

 (860)
 928-6575 ext. 1201

 This e-mail message is intended only for the person or
 entity to which it is addressed and may contain CONFIDENTIAL
 or PRIVILEGED material. Any unauthorized review, use,
 disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
 intended recipient, please
  contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original
 message. If you are the intended recipient but do not wish
 to receive communications through this medium, please so
 advise the sender immediately.