[CASL-L] Let's crowd source great lessons for K-5

Jane Martellino janemartellino at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 04:54:42 PDT 2017

Good morning,
It's impossible not to start thinking about school now that we are in
mid-August.
I was thinking this morning about a couple of recent ARC grads that I know
who will be entering their first LMS position this fall.  It would be great
if we could all use the "power of us" and not only support them but support
each other by adding great lessons you did last year or lessons you
implement this year into a shared folder that all can access.

I have set-up a Google Folder and broke it done by grades.  Although many
times we can easily tweak a lesson for another grade level.

PLEASE consider adding at least one lesson that you implemented last year
into the folder and continue adding lessons that really sparked student
learning and engagement throughout the year.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B56UR_Fr6rTZUXJnNXpETUJ0UFE?usp=sharing

Please remember that it is a shared folder so don't move items out of the
folders just make copies of lessons you want to use.

Thanks,
Jane
--
Jane E. Martellino