[CASL-L] High Praise for Tellabration - November Festival - Presenters are 1/2 price all month.

Carol Glynn tellabrationglynn at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 09:35:38 PDT 2017

​It's not too late to sign up for Tellabration!
Tellabrationglynn at gmail.com   or call Carol Glynn at 860-334-3470
<%28860%29%20334-3470>

[image: #########] *Linda Gahrman, Plainfield Senior Center:* I wanted to
let you know that everyone in the audience was pleased and impressed with
Tom Callinan. He is quite a talented guy. [image: Griswold Middle Schoolers
enjoy Motoko at Tellabration]None of us really knew what to expect from a
storyteller (even though it may seem obvious from their title!) and I will
tell you that we were all pleasantly surprised.

[image: #########] *Paula Mikutel, Eastern Connecticut Performing Arts
Association:* You were right, Mokoto was fantastic and was well received by
5th graders at Griswold Middle School. I am so glad my group was able to
bring Tellebration to Griswold!

[image: #########] *Gail Zeiba, Willimantic Library:* Tellabration was
wonderful. As always, Teresa (Whitaker) and Frank (Schwartz) were wonderful.

[image: #########] *Judy Stoughton, Mansfield Library:* We had a fun time,
with about 60 people. It was a young and quite wiggly group, which I had
told Jackson (Gillman) it would probably be.[image: Liz Gruber Telling At A
Private House Tellabration] He was prepared with a lot of participative
songs that kids enjoyed, and he was good at recognizing that they really
wanted to move around. He ended up with a group dinosaur dance and lots of
roaring, which was just right for the group.

[image: #########] *Pat Grundman, Hall Memorial Library:* Ellie Toy was
just GREAT! Wonderful morning program!! Thank you to all of the Connecticut
Storytelling Center!!

[image: #########] *Mary Etter, South Windsor Library:* We had a wonderful
time, as always! Our audience numbered 32, and we very much enjoyed Rona
(Leventhal) and Jim (Harriman). Terrific storytellers and nice new friends!
It's a tribute to you and Connecticut Storytelling Center and the
storytellers who participate that we have a very loyal core audience,
including some who make sure of the date before making their own plans. [image:
Nina Lasiga At The Institute Library Tellabration]Thanks again for all your
organization and care.

[image: #########] *Robin Coney, Branford Early Childhood Collaborative:*
What a great night everyone had last night with Margie (Warner). Thank you
so much for presenting to our teachers.

[image: #########] *Christine Tkaczyk, Waterford Library:* Peg (Donovan)
was wonderful and captivated her cozy audience. I enjoyed it as much as
everyone else, thank you.

[image: #########] *Roberta Donahue, Mystic Noank Library:* We held it
upstairs by the fireplace and Gail (Zeiba) did a lovely job. It was warm
and intimate and memorable. I am delighted. It was a quality evening for
sure.[image: Robin Bady At the Jewish Community Center Tellabration in
Sherman, CT]

[image: #########] *Jane Fisher, Wallingford Library:* It was a great
success. Tellabration was the launch of what we hope will be an ongoing
community-based storytelling initiative in 2017. Sara (deBeer) was so
gracious to meet with us in advance of our program on Wednesday to learn
more about how we want to move forward and to help us introduce the launch
at the end of her program. And as always, the audience gave her rave
reviews.

[image: #########] *Jean Vitale, West Haven Family Resource Center:* We
just love our Tellebrations and the families really look forward to it
every year. Thank you so much for such a great partnership!!