[CASL-L] MLSC Hours

Cauffman, Stephen Stephen.Cauffman at ct.gov
Fri Dec 22 07:57:30 PST 2017

cid:image001.jpg at 01D03115.F4805630

MLSC Hours
The Middletown Library Service Center (MLSC) will be closed Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, December 25, 26, and 27 for the Christmas Day holiday and state furlough days. We will also be closed Monday, January 1, 2018 for the New Year's Day holiday.
MLSC will be open until 8 p.m. the first Thursday of the month and from 9 a.m. to noon the first Saturday of the month for 2018.
MLSC welcomes the Connecticut Association of School Librarians (CASL) Board who will be using our meeting room on the first Thursday of the month in the evening.
In addition to 8 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday, the Middletown Library Service Center's new hours for January 2018 will be:

Thursday, January 4: Open 8 am to 8 pm
Saturday, January 6: 9 am to noon

Questions?
Contact us at 860-704-2200, our main phone number.
Contact Linda Williams (Linda.Williams at ct.gov<mailto:Linda.Williams at ct.gov> ) for specific theme/grade level requests.
Contact Grace Burchard (grace.burchard at ct.gov<mailto:grace.burchard at ct.gov>) to reserve book sets.
Contact Grace or Judy Crooks (judy.crooks at ct.gov<mailto:judy.crooks at ct.gov>) to pull general selections of children's books or Books on CD in advance of your visit

CT State Library is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
(c) 2017 CT State Library. All rights reserved.
Regards,
Steve

cid:image001.jpg at 01D05288.88058F40

Stephen Cauffman | requestIT CT Coordinator, Division of Library Development
stephen.cauffman at ct.gov<mailto:stephen.cauffman at ct.gov> | Office: (860) 704-2223
libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/<http://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/home> | 786 South Main St. Middletown, CT 06457 | Fax: (860) 704-2228