[CASL-L] PD presenter recommendation?

Juliann T. Moskowitz juliann14 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 1 08:14:37 PST 2017

My principal asked our tech director who then forwarded the request to me, to look for professional development presenters.  He prefers something that is subject specific for Humanities and/pr STEM) that involve the use of technology/iPad. His suggestion was anything from web quests to students creating a web page (Do students even do web quests anymore?) and he would like the focus to be on  a collaborative PROJECT based demo or presentation.
I'm not sure if this would be an after school presentation or a whole day presentation.

I would appreciate any recommendations that you may have.
Thanks,

Juliann T. Moskowitz
Director of Library Media
St. Joseph High School
Trumbull, CT 06611
juliann14 at hotmail.com

"Without libraries what have we? We have no past and no future."-Ray Bradbury