[CASL-L] Author Skype

Cathy Andronik cathyandronik at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 2 08:44:25 PST 2017

I've never Skyped with him, but I know Andrew Smith (Winger, Marbury Lens, Grasshopper Jungle, etc.) does classroom Skypes.

Cathy Andronik
Teacher Librarian
Brien McMahon HS
Norwalk

 Subject: [CASL-L] Author Skype
 To: CASL-L at mylist.net
 Date: Thursday, February 2, 2017, 11:25 AM

 ​Hi,
 I have an English teacher who has
 inquired as to the names of authors appropriate for high
 school level who Skype.
 If anyone has the name(s) of any
 authors that they have Skyped with and who have been
 excellent it would be greatly appreciated if you could
 share. Thanks in advance! :)
 (The teacher was thinking somehow
 the author's works could be worked into her curriculum.
 Her goal is to arrange something for next academic year in
 the fall.)
 --

 Sincerely,Michele EligioNorth Branford High School
 Librarian49

 The information in this transmission
 is privileged and confidential and intended only for the
 recipient(s) listed above. If you have received this
 transmission in error, please notify us immediately by
 telephone or email and delete the original message and any
 attachments. Any review or use of the information contained
 in this email message by persons other than the intended
 recipient(s) is prohibited. If you are not the intended
 recipient, please notify the North Branford Public Schools
 immediately by telephone or email and destroy all copies of
 this message and any attachments.
 -----Inline Attachment Follows-----