[CASL-L] Borrow Springtime Picture Books from the MLSC

Burchard, Grace Grace.Burchard at ct.gov
Tue Feb 28 12:05:32 PST 2017

Good afternoon,
Signs of spring: tulips are sprouting, birds are coming back, and The Middletown Library Service Center has springtime picture books to lend!  Email me off list at grace.burchard at ct.gov<mailto:grace.burchard at ct.gov> to let me know how many you want, (no more than 10 per library, please).
Don't forget puppets too-we have a variety of woodland puppets you can borrow: baby robin with a worm, bald eagle, bat, crow, fawn, fox, frog/tadpole, opossum, otter, porcupine, rabbit, raccoon, skunk, snake, and toad.  Insect puppets: bumblebee, caterpillar, caterpillar/butterfly, ladybug, firefly, mosquito, praying mantis, and snail.  Farm and pets: cat, cow, dog (various), goose, hen, horse, llama, and rooster.
All items will check out for 3 months and be sent in deliverIT CT to your library.
[CT_State_Library_Logo-02Resized]

Grace Burchard | Library Technical Assistant | <Grace.Burchard at ct.gov<mailto:Grace.Burchard at ct.gov>> | Office: (860) 704-2212 | www.ctstatelibrary.org<http://www.ctstatelibrary.org> | Middletown Library Service Center | 786 South Main St. Middletown, CT 06457 | Toll Free in CT: 1-800-437-2313 | Fax: (860) 704-2228 | deliverIT CT: E-108