[CASL-L] Genrefying - Weeding

Carol Ansel cansel at williamsschool.org
Mon Jan 23 06:34:35 PST 2017

I carry a list with me of ratty old copies of classics that could use
replacement with more attractive versions - then when I visit used book
places (Book Barn in Niantic, Savers, Goodwill) I keep an eye out for them.

Carol

Carol M. Ansel
Librarian
The Williams School
182 Mohegan Avenue
New London, CT 06320-4110

860.439.2784

“At a time when so much of our politics is trying to manage this clash
of cultures brought about by globalization and technology and migration,
the role of stories to unify — as opposed to divide, to engage rather
than to marginalize — is more important than ever.” -- Barak Obama on
the importance of reading

[Image:82616_81622_0.png]
      [ http://www.williamsschool.org ]www.williamsschool.org

This electronic message, including any attachments, contains information
that may be confidential and is intended for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please
notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete all copies
of it from your computer system. Thank you.