[CASL-L] Can't visit the Middletown Library Service Center during our hours? We want to hear from you!

Cauffman, Stephen Stephen.Cauffman at ct.gov
Fri Jan 27 08:35:37 PST 2017

cid:image001.jpg at 01D03115.F4805630

If you are not able to visit the Middletown Library Service Center (MLSC) during our business hours to use our collections, we want to hear from you!

We are considering options to offer MLSC services outside of our normal business hours, which are Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. We created a survey to find out how we can accommodate you. The survey is at
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/S7K9VML
and it will remain open until 4 p.m. on Wednesday, February 8.

We look forward to hearing from you.

CT State Library is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
(c) 2017 CT State Library. All rights reserved.

Regards,
Steve

cid:image001.jpg at 01D05288.88058F40

Stephen Cauffman | requestIT CT Coordinator, Division of Library Development
stephen.cauffman at ct.gov<mailto:stephen.cauffman at ct.gov> | Office: (860) 704-2223
libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/<http://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/home> | 786 South Main St. Middletown, CT 06457 | Fax: (860) 704-2228