[CASL-L] Survey - Bullying among Library Employees

Kim, Hak Joon kimh1 at southernct.edu
Wed Jul 12 06:01:41 PDT 2017

Apologies for Cross-Posting.

Dear Participant,

We are professors in the Department of Information and Library Science at Southern Connecticut State University.  We are conducting a survey study on workplace bullying to determine how prevalent it is in libraries in the tri-state (NY, NJ, and CT) area.  Thus far, only a few research studies have been done in regard to bullying in the library workplace.  We hope to shed more light on this challenging workplace issue.

We are inviting your participation in a short online survey, which should take no more than 10 minutes to complete.  Participation in this online survey is completely voluntary and participants may answer only the questions with which they are comfortable. All survey answers will be completely anonymous.

If you have any questions about this survey or research project, please contact Dr. Hak Joon Kim at Kimh1 at southernct.edu<mailto:Kimh1 at southernct.edu>.  The SCSU Human Research Protection Program can also be contacted with any questions about the research and research participants’ rights at 203-392-5243.

If you would like to participate in this online survey, please use the link below.
http://surveys.southernct.edu/TakeSurvey.aspx?SurveyID=942L7ol

The survey will be available to complete through July 26, 2017.
Thank you for your time and thoughtful participation.

Sincerely,

Dr. Hak Joon Kim and Dr. Arlene Bielefield
Department of Information and Library Science
Southern Connecticut State University
501 Crescent Street
New Haven, CT 06515