[CASL-L] Borrow 2018 Nutmeg Nominees from the MLSC

Burchard, Grace Grace.Burchard at ct.gov
Tue Jul 18 13:00:53 PDT 2017

Good afternoon,
The Middletown Library Service Center has sets of 2018 Nutmeg Nominees.  Each set has 10-12 copies of one title.  These circulate for 45 days, and can be booked in advance.  Use our online form to request them for the dates you prefer: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1II3nzhTT3VTGamqfSHC7M0ArRZVANvpFSeHkQMTA5UU/viewform
I will email you to confirm the booking, or arrange alternate dates/titles if another library has requested that title first.

Titles available for Aug 1-Sept 15 booking:
ELEMENTARY (grades 2-4)
Blizzard
A Dance Like Starlight
Elizabeth, Queen of the Seas
Finding Winnie
Hippopotamister
Lindbergh
Miss Mary Reporting
My Pet Human
Pugs of the Frozen North
Tales of Bunjitsu Bunny
Upside-Down Magic (10 copies)
Wet Cement
When the Beat Was Born
The Year of Billy Miller

INTERMEDIATE (grades 4-6)
Book Scavenger
Fish in a Tree
Gabriel Finley and the Raven's Riddle
Kinda Like Brothers (10 copies)
Ratscalibur (10 copies)
The Tapper Twins Go to War (With Each Other)
Took: A Ghost Story (10 copies)
Under the Egg (10 copies)
A Whole New Ballgame

TEEN (grades 7-8)
Full Cicada Moon (10 copies)
Goodbye Stranger
I am Princess X (10 copies)
I Kill the Mockingbird
The Last Boy at St. Edith's
The Novice
The Seventh Most Important Thing (10 copies)
Thirteen Chairs (10 copies)

HIGH SCHOOL (grades 9-12)
Dumplin'
The Rest of us Just Live Here
The Way I Used to Be
Traffick
We are the Ants
X: A Novel (10 copies)

Please email me off list with any questions, such as available titles for other dates.  If you want fewer copies than are in the sets, please ask, we may have some individual copies to loan out: grace.burchard at ct.gov<mailto:grace.burchard at ct.gov>
[CT_State_Library_Logo-02Resized]

Grace Burchard | Library Technical Assistant | <Grace.Burchard at ct.gov<mailto:Grace.Burchard at ct.gov>> | Office: (860) 704-2212 | www.ctstatelibrary.org<http://www.ctstatelibrary.org> | Middletown Library Service Center | 786 South Main St. Middletown, CT 06457 | Toll Free in CT: 1-800-437-2313 | Fax: (860) 704-2228 | deliverIT CT: E-108