[CASL-L] how many encyclopedia sets do you own

Christian, Jeanette JChristian at StamfordCT.gov
Thu Jul 20 04:46:57 PDT 2017

I have one set, also from 1999 I believe. I've only been in my school for a year, and have kept it but only took some books out to use as a demo when discussing an event in a young reader's book!
My district has a subscription to Go Grolier which I prefer as students can access it from home or school.

Jeanette Christian