[CASL-L] CASL loaner program

Jane Martellino janemartellino at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 08:50:20 PDT 2017

Last school year, CASL offered a KEVA Planks loaner program which was very successful.

Participants shared how they incorporated this product into instruction and were able to experiment with a product for their makerspaces.  Take a look at how LMS' collaborated with various content area teachers and across a variety of grade levels in order to foster an engineering mindset.

This year, we will have 2 sets of KEVA Planks (1000 planks in each set) to loan out.  Each accepted participant will borrow the planks for a 2 week period.

Please complete thisGoogle Form to apply for the loaner program.  Priority will be given to first time participants.

If accepted, you will be responsible for posting on a shared Google document how you utilized the product with students.  In addition, you will be provided with the name and contact information for the LMS who will transfer the KEVA Planks to you so we do take into consideration both your home address and school address when creating the schedule.  Lastly, it is your responsible to ensure that the loaner product is returned in the same condition you received it.

Current CASL membership is required in order to be accepted.

Thanks,
Jane
--
Jane E. Martellino