[CASL-L] Budget help

Adrienne Wilson Adrienne.Wilson at stasonline.net
Mon Jul 31 15:47:09 PDT 2017

Hello Everyone,

So my library does not have a budget. I do have some old invoices of what previous people have spent on books, but they are not a good reflection of what we should be spending on books, audio, databases, etc.

Anyone have a budget that they are willing to share to give me an idea of where to start?

We are a Catholic School that serves grades pre-K to 8.  Aprox. 400 students.

I know many Catholic Schools don't even have libraries, so if there is one out there that is listening to this post, it would be really helpful to hear from you. Even a small public children's library budget would be helpful.

Thanks for any help you all can give. I am a Public Children's Librarian and this is my first step into the  elementary school library world.

Thanks,

Mrs. Adrienne Wilson
Librarian, Grades PreK-8
St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic School
1719 Post Road
Fairfield, CT 06824
Phone: 203-255-0556
Fax: 203-255-0596
adrienne.wilson at stasonline.net<mailto:adrienne.wilson at stasonline.net>
School website: www.stasonline.net<http://www.stasonline.net>

Currently Reading<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/69489301?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[Book Cover]<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/69489301?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
[Goodreads Logo] <https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature> Get your own email signature<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature>

"Building a Strong Foundation in Faith and Knowledge"

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail along with any documents, files or attachments is only intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please reply by e-mail and then delete this message from your system. Please do not copy the information or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person without consent. Thank you for your cooperation.