[CASL-L] Book Recommendations Needed!

Cathy Andronik cathyandronik at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 12 07:10:24 PDT 2017

Revolution--Jennifer Donnelly (French Revolution, 2 points of view, modern and 19th century)

The Passion of Dolssa--Julie Berry (the Albigensian heresy)

The Red Necklace/The Silver Blade--Sally Gardner (French Revolution)

Pharaoh's Daughter --Julius Lester (Ancient Egypt)

Prisoners in the Palace--Michaela MacColl (Victorian England)

Jepp, Who Defied the Stars--Katherine Marsh (Tycho Brahe's court dwarf)

Cathy Andronik
Teacher Librarian
Brien McMahon HS
Norwalk