[CASL-L] CLC website is down

Christine Sarrazin csarrazin at ctlibrarians.org
Thu Mar 2 12:08:48 PST 2017

Greetings,

CLC’s website, www.ctlibrarians.org<http://www.ctlibrarians.org>, has been down since approximately 1:00pm. There is a currently a major service outage associated with Level3, an internet service provider covering much of the United States. Our website host is affected by this outage. You may encounter other websites with connectivity issues as well until this situation is resolved.

CLC staff are available by phone and email, so please reach out to us with your questions! We’ll let you know when we’re up and running again.

Christine Sarrazin
Coordinator, Communications & Marketing
Connecticut Library Consortium
234 Court St, Middletown, CT 06457