[CASL-L] Library Advocacy

Kathleen Smith ksmith at ledyard.net
Fri Mar 17 15:15:37 PDT 2017

Hello!

I am not sending this to suggest you donate ...but I did think this was interesting and might help with your own advocacy and elevator speeches.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1027437456/its-on-us-the-stories-of-public-school-librarians/description

Kathleen Currie Smith
@kcurriesmith
kcurrie72 at gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone.  Please forgive any typos.
--
This is a staff email account managed by Ledyard Public Schools.  This
email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended