[CASL-L] FW: We’re taking Google integration to the next level

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Mon May 8 10:13:30 PDT 2017

EBSCO

*Subject:* We’re taking Google integration to the next level

Trouble viewing? View in Web browser
<http://e.ebsco.com/c.html?ufl=1&rtr=on&s=x8pc8t,2tcaw,442l,dm14,5u1r,2axm,1qo5&MLM_MID=4728200&MLM_MLID=191901&MLM_SITEID=2010003005&MLM_UNIQUEID=1a3da13d45>

*Google Drive and Chrome Web Store Apps*

EBSCO is committed to providing universities, schools and public libraries
with innovative resources to engage students in learning, both inside and
outside the classroom. Last year, we introduced Google Classroom to help
educators easily share EBSCO content with students. With the number of G
Suite for Education users now at 70 million worldwide, we are taking our
Google integration to the next level.

Google Drive integration and Chrome Web Store apps will be available later
this year for EBSCO*host*®, *EBSCO Discovery Service*™ and *Explora*™.

*What are the benefits of G Suite for Education tools?*

   - *Easier Collaboration:* Once authenticated, users will be able to
   quickly download and share EBSCO content to Google Drive.
   - *Paperless Instruction:* Google Classroom makes it easier than ever
   for educators to share authoritative articles and multimedia content with
   their students.
   - *Improved Access for Digital Natives:* EBSCO*host*, *EBSCO Discovery
   Service* and *Explora* apps will be available for free download through
   the Chrome Web Store. These apps give students and patrons an alternative
   way to access library resources from their mobile devices.

  *Google Classroom and Google Drive icons will both appear on the Detailed
Record and Full Text screens.*

We will continue to keep you up to date with more information on the new
features and functionality as we get closer to the release.

<http://e.ebsco.com/c.html?ufl=1&rtr=on&s=x8pc8t,2tcaw,442l,lbqt,cpy9,2axm,1qo5>

<http://e.ebsco.com/c.html?ufl=1&rtr=on&s=x8pc8t,2tcaw,442l,bquy,g19c,2axm,1qo5>

<http://e.ebsco.com/c.html?ufl=1&rtr=on&s=x8pc8t,2tcaw,442l,i5y9,ljyh,2axm,1qo5>

<http://e.ebsco.com/c.html?ufl=1&rtr=on&s=x8pc8t,2tcaw,442l,3cru,26t0,2axm,1qo5>

<http://e.ebsco.com/c.html?ufl=1&rtr=on&s=x8pc8t,2tcaw,442l,dmbg,le63,2axm,1qo5>

<http://e.ebsco.com/c.html?ufl=1&rtr=on&s=x8pc8t,2tcaw,442l,eif4,ddkc,2axm,1qo5>

<http://e.ebsco.com/c.html?ufl=1&rtr=on&s=x8pc8t,2tcaw,442l,4gnq,8yuy,2axm,1qo5>

<http://e.ebsco.com/c.html?ufl=1&rtr=on&s=x8pc8t,2tcaw,442l,9sm2,jl4k,2axm,1qo5>

© 2017 EBSCO Industries, Inc. All rights reserved
EBSCO | 10 Estes Street | Ipswich, MA 01938

This email is intended for bajohnson at colchesterct.org

To unsubscribe from all communications, please click here
<http://e.ebsco.com/functions/mailing_list.html?mid=4728200&submitaction=2&mlid=191901&activity=submit&siteid=2010003005&email=bajohnson%40colchesterct.org&euid=1a3da13d45&redirection=http%3A%2F%2Fe.ebsco.com%2Ffunctions%2Funsubscribed.html>

Privacy Policy
<http://e.ebsco.com/c.html?ufl=1&rtr=on&s=x8pc8t,2tcaw,442l,8tlp,i18o,2axm,1qo5>
<http://e.ebsco.com/c.html?ufl=1&rtr=on&s=x8pc8t,2tcaw,442l,7ey9,fip4,2axm,1qo5>

--
Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in