[CASL-L] Summer library and ed tech conferences and workshops

Janice Pellegrino janpellegrino at milforded.org
Wed May 31 07:00:29 PDT 2017

Hello all,

A student at SCSU is inquiring about library media/ed tech conferences and
workshops which will be taking place this summer.  I thought it would be
great for all of us to have access to a list like that.  Would you be
willing to share out professional development plans you have for the summer
(with their locations) and I'll add it to the CASL website under
Professional Development & Resources?   Thanks so much!

- Janice

--
Janice Pellegrino, M.P., M.L.S.
Librarian