[CASL-L] Nutmeg Nominee book sets available to borrow from the MLSC

Burchard, Grace Grace.Burchard at ct.gov
Wed Nov 8 09:24:05 PST 2017

Good afternoon all,
Are you running a Nutmeg book club?  Do you just want some extra copies of one nominee?  The Middletown Library Service Center has some 2018 Nutmeg Nominee sets available to be borrowed for Dec 1-Jan 15.  These sets contain 10-12 copies each of the same title.
To book these for Dec 1-Jan 15, please respond to me off list: Grace.Burchard at ct.gov<mailto:Grace.Burchard at ct.gov>, or use our online form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1II3nzhTT3VTGamqfSHC7M0ArRZVANvpFSeHkQMTA5UU/viewform
To inquire about availability of sets for future dates, please contact me off-list.  The sets can be booked in advance and we'll send them to you for the time you requested.

Elementary sets available Dec 1-Jan 15:
A Dance Like Starlight
Hippopotamister
Lindbergh
Mango, Abuela, and Me
Miss Mary Reporting
Tales of Bunjitsu Bunny
Upside-Down Magic
Wet Cement
When the Beat Was Born
The Year of Billy Miller

No Intermediate sets are available Dec 1-Jan 15, but check with me regarding future months.

Teen sets available Dec 1-Jan 15:
Goodbye Stranger
Orbiting Jupiter
The Seventh Most Important Thing

High school sets available Dec 1-Jan 15:
More Happy Than Not
The Rest of us Just Live Here

[CT_State_Library_Logo-02Resized]

Grace Burchard | Library Technical Assistant | <Grace.Burchard at ct.gov<mailto:Grace.Burchard at ct.gov>> | Office: (860) 704-2212 | www.ctstatelibrary.org<http://www.ctstatelibrary.org> | Middletown Library Service Center | 786 South Main St. Middletown, CT 06457 | Toll Free in CT: 1-800-437-2313 | Fax: (860) 704-2228 | deliverIT CT: E-108