[CASL-L] sharing SLO's

Rocca, Jennifer roccaj at brookfieldps.org
Wed Oct 11 06:13:13 PDT 2017

Hello all,

Just over two week are left until the CECA/CASL conference on 10/29 -
10/30. A number of you have already shared SLOs you've used at different
grade levels. I will be hosting a Playground where we can review, discuss,
share, and brainstorm SLO's appropriate for our unique positions in the
building.

The more sample goals we have to share and discuss, the better. If you've
done goals in the past that have *not* worked well for you, those are also
worth sharing. That happened to me with a reading goal. It was... not
pretty. I'll share details about how to avoid that mess at the CECA/CASL
conference.

Please consider sharing some of your past SLOs on the form linked here:

*Library SLOs
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe2ZwsF8wQWYPru970YkYFdvxOWrBSl1jlc-OjGjWqgtJXIow/viewform?usp=sf_link>*

I look forward to discussing the benefits and challenges we face in writing
meaningful goals for ourselves. I hope to see you at the conference on
10/30.

Thank you for your participation.

--

Jennifer Rocca