[CASL-L] EBSCO Access Issue Resolved

Hansen, Eric A Eric.A.Hansen at ct.gov
Sat Oct 21 10:37:38 PDT 2017

Cross-posted; please excuse duplication.  Please forward as appropriate.

Everyone:

>From EBSCO comes this report:

Accessing Issues Resolved

Our engineers have resolved the access issues reported earlier this week.  EBSCOadmin, Full-Text Links, EBSCO Collection Manager, and Flipster are now accessible and functioning as expected.  In addition, EBSCOhost, EBSCO Discovery Service, and EDSAPI are also performing as expected.  If you continue to experience any issues, please contact support.  We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Eric

Eric Hansen | Electronic Resources Coordinator | Eric.A.Hansen at ct.gov<http://mailto:Eric.A.Hansen@ct.gov> |Office: (860) 704-2224
Division of Library Development<http://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/home>
www.ctstatelibrary.org<http://www.ctstatelibrary.org> | 786 South Main Street Middletown CT 06457 | Fax: (860) 704-2229