[CASL-L] Fund For Teachers

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Tue Oct 31 15:47:22 PDT 2017

  I just received these ambassador resources and wanted to share them with
you.

First, check out the four resources that I have attached.  I am copying and
pasting the application links (from the attachment) below:
Fund for Teachers:
http://www.fundforteachers.org/
The Application:
http://fft.fundforteachers.org/
Project search:
http://fft.fundforteachers.org/applications/fellow_search
The Scoring Rubric:
http://fft.fundforteachers.org/app/webroot/files/guidelines/
documents/Rubric-Page-2017.pdf

Application Learning Center
http://fundforteachers.org/application-learning-center/

Videos:
http://www.fundforteachers.org/inspiration/
http://fundforteachers.org/application-learning-center/think
ing-outside-the-box-fellowship-design/

Why Fund For Teachers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhlbfrlr7G0
FFT biweekly newsletter sign-up:
http://eepurl.com/bvoaWf

Below are some suggestions to support applicants using the web site and the
attached items:
The best place to point applicants to is the NEW Application Learning
Center <http://fundforteachers.org/application-learning-center/> which is
where we
are housing all of our tools and resources to help teachers in the
application process.   Here are some highlights:

         - On the first page of the site, be sure to guide folks to the
Application Planner, the Project Search, and the Project Search tips.
         - All applicants should look at the Prezi on the first page of the
site, and also Thinking Outside the Box: Fellowship Design, which is the
first
         video featured under "Videos" tab in the Application Center.
         - In the "Articles" tab, applicants can find the archive of the
weekly tips we publish in our enews for applicants.
         - I have attached an overview powerpoint that you can use to
introduce the program.
         - I have also attached the list of resources that you can hand out.

In case you are looking for some big picture facts and figures...Since
2015, FFT has awarded $1.2M in FFT fellowships to 333 Connecticut
teachers.  Teachers come from more than 150 schools in 60 districts.

Having Fellows like you speak about your experiences is the best resource
that our applicants have.  Thank you so much for all that you are doing for
your students and for future FFT fellows.

Best,
JHD (Jenny)

--
Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in