[CASL-L] Charter Oak Children's Book Award Nominees announced!

Jane Martellino janemartellino at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 05:03:42 PDT 2017

For K-3:
Thanks to COCBA committee members: Christina O'Neill, Pia Behlman, Cynthia
McArthur, Kate Paixao, and  Anne Theodore-Howard.  We have our 8 nominees
for the 2017-2018 school year. This is the 7th year for the COCBA Award!

Both Follett and Perma-Bound will post the books as a set on their state
awards list.  I think Mackin does as well.

Resources will be added soon to the website.  However, most schools
participate in the spring.

Each year in the past, Perma-Bound  has donated a set of the titles to one
participating school.  You are automatically entered into the raffle if you
sign-up through our site. Usually, Steve from Perma-Bound has our
professionally designed and printed posters at the CASL CECA Conference in
October.

Visit: www.cocba.org to sign-up and check out the nominated titles.

Wishing you all a great start to the new school year.
Jane

--
Jane E. Martellino
Twitter: @janemartellino