[CASL-L] #AASLstandards Twitter Chat Monday at 7:00

Maureen Schlosser maureen_schlosser2006 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 15 13:22:30 PDT 2017

Hi, Everyone!It would be great to have a ton of school librarians from CT join the #AASLstandards Twitter Chat on Monday night at 7:00 and show AASL how supportive we are of their work!Here are the questions:They were posted on KQ,

Q1: Why might this be a time for new standards? How might new standards help us redefine practice?
Q2: Which of our six Common Beliefs most resonates with you and why?
Q3: Which of our six Common Beliefs is most shared by your school community? Why?
Q4: Which of our Shared Foundations are you most excited about sharing?
Q5:  What questions do you have?

Click on the hyperlinks in this slide to familiarize yourself with the Common Beliefs and the Shared Foundations:https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1BSJs0MA_EDIF513RKUlGAkPMjiDQN98Zl-23r7QjRmw/edit?usp=sharing

 Maureen SchlosserContent WriterTwitter: @MaureenSchlosseInstagram: schlossercontentwriterBlog: KnowledgeQuest and BookPagez

|  |  Maureen Schlosser @MaureenSchlosse  |  |

| Pair "Out!" by Arree Chung with "Du Iz Tak?" for fun practice with inferring and predicting. pin.it/HKQJgzd via @Pinterest |

| Sep 15, 2017 |  |  |  |