[CASL-L] high school reading level books for middle schoolers

STEPHANIE PATTERSON spatterson at southingtonschools.org
Fri Sep 22 11:30:31 PDT 2017

ALA has some good resources that I have used in the past. Also Junior Library Guild has great categories and I think you may be able to see the lists without being a subscriber. Follett/Title Wave has some good lists too. Sometimes it is easier to ask teachers and students what they like and build from there.

Stephanie Patterson
Southington High School Library
"Building character with critical thinking, creativity,
 collaboration and communication."