[CASL-L] NESLA MEMBERSHIP DRIVE EXTENDED

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Wed Apr 4 12:04:58 PDT 2018

>From NESLA President Diane Gordon:

Hello New England.

NESLA is extending their membership drive through April in order to offer
the $10 renewal or new membership fee to the all your members.

I have attached a revised flyer which includes the NESLA website where your
members can join using PayPal.

Please help us to get the word out by sending the flyer to your members. We
really appreciate your support for this drive!

Update: Our conference plans for the fall are coming along. We have
narrowed the date for the conference to Nov 10 or Nov 17 2018. We hope to
have conference details finalized next week. A big thank you to those
associations that have been in touch about their conference dates for this
fall. We really appreciate your efforts to avoid conflicting conference
dates.

Best,

Carol Gordon

--
Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in