[CASL-L] Phantom Tollbooth Decorations

Adrienne Wilson Adrienne.Wilson at stasonline.net
Sun Apr 15 17:28:02 PDT 2018

Hi All CASL Members,

We just completed our One Book One School event, it was The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster. Great book for all ages, and especially parents. We put our heart and soul into it, and have some phenomenal decorations that I've decided to save and let you all know about. It seems like such a waste to toss them, especially since they took so much work!

We have 17 30X40 foam core boards with various characters and their quotes from the book

3 toll booth signs

1 toll box

The Phantom Tollbooth sign for over your library entrance

Milo in the Car and Stand Alone Tock

The bee with Synonym Buns

If you are interested let me know. We are in Fairfield, CT. So I could meet you half way or whatever. I'd love to borrow them out for free but I'm looking to recoup some cost of time and energy, so even just a nominal fee whatever you can muster...we can figure it out, whatever you'd think is fair.

Pictures are attached. My info is below! Tri-Star did just buy the rights to this and they are going to do it somewhat similar to how Disney did Alice in Wonderland recently.

I'll be holding onto them...so when this book gets big in 3 years...YOU CONTACT me for these decorations!!!

Thanks,

Adrienne

Mrs. Adrienne Wilson, MLIS
Librarian, Grades PreK-8
St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic School
1719 Post Road
Fairfield, CT 06824
Phone: 203-255-0556
Fax: 203-255-0596
adrienne.wilson at stasonline.net<mailto:adrienne.wilson at stasonline.net>
School website: www.stasonline.net<http://www.stasonline.net/>

Currently Reading<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/69489301?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[Book Cover]<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/69489301?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
[Goodreads Logo] <https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature> Get your own email signature<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature>

"Building a Strong Foundation in Faith and Knowledge"

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail along with any documents, files or attachments is only intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please reply by e-mail and then delete this message from your system. Please do not copy the information or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person without consent. Thank you for your cooperation.