[CASL-L] SCSU Announcement

Michelle Luhtala luhtala.michelle at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 17:35:46 PDT 2018

I second May Ellen's response! Congratulations and kudos for all the hard
work you have all invested in making this happen.

Best,
Michelle

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 4:31 PM, Kim, Hak Joon <kimh1 at southernct.edu> wrote:

> *SCSU Announcement*
>

> Southern Connecticut State University's Department of Information and
> Library Science (ILS) is pleased to announce that its Masters in Library
> and Information Science (MLIS) program has been awarded candidacy status by
> the Committee on Accreditation (COA) of the American Library Association
> (ALA).
>

> ===============================
>
> Hak Joon Kim, Ph.D.
>
> Professor and Chairperson
>
> BU 218
>
> Department of Information and Library Science
>
> Southern Connecticut State University
>
> 501 Crescent Street
>
> New Haven, CT 06515
>

> *kimh1 at southernct.edu <kimh1 at southernct.edu>*
>
> TEL: (203) 392-5703
>
> FAX: (203) 392-5780

[image: 樂]ML
Michelle Luhtala
Library Department Chair, New Canaan High School
Adjunct Instructor, Southern Connecticut State University
Professional Developer, edWeb.net <http://edWeb.net/emergingtech>
@mluhtala <http://twitter.com/mluhtala> on Twitter
Bibliotech.me (blog)