[CASL-L] Still time to update your holdings

Hurley, Gail Gail.Hurley at ct.gov
Mon Apr 30 07:07:31 PDT 2018

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D03115.F4805630]

[Evergreen Logo]

Still time to Update your Holdings!

To findIT CT contributors,

The findIT CT project staff are still accepting updated library holdings files now through June 1st.  The staff will process and upload the files to the statewide catalog, findIT CT<https://finditct.org/> after that date.  We are accepting updates on a yearly basis for now.  Should the update frequency change, we will let you know. Note: if your library is part of Bibliomation, CONNcert, Library Connection, LION, or SECONN, we will get your library's holdings from your network.

Information on contributing your holdings can be found at: https://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/finditct/contributing .  If you need the username or password for the file transfer step, please email Gail Hurley, Gail.Hurley@ ct.gov<mailto:Gail.Hurley@%20ct.gov>, for that information.

Thank you.

CT State Library is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.

(c) 2018 CT State Library. All rights reserved.