[CASL-L] student learning objectives

Rocca, Jennifer Roccaj at brookfieldps.org
Wed Aug 29 08:01:11 PDT 2018

Last year I made a website to share SLO's from across the state. There are
not a ton of them on here but the page still exists. You can find it HERE
<https://sites.google.com/a/brookfieldps.org/planting-the-seed/>.

I'd like to promise that I could add to it... but I am pretty swamped. The
form that we used to share responses is HERE
<https://goo.gl/forms/9QhJIjI95PHqqaQL2>. If you have a goal that you would
like to share I will update the website as soon as I am able.

On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 10:24 AM Musket, Kimberly <
kmusket at wallingfordschools.org> wrote:

> Hello-
> I am looking for a new student learning objective this year. I am a middle
> school librarian and I do not have a set schedule of classes.
>
> Does anyone have any suggestions on a SLO that focuses mainly on using the
> library and, not necessarily using another teacher's students?
>
> Thank you
> Kim
>
> Kim Musket
> School Librarian