[CASL-L] Fwd: Your Personal Invitation to MSLA 2019: School Libraries Are For Everyone

CASL President president at ctcasl.org
Sat Dec 1 06:07:54 PST 2018

Fyi

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Massachusetts School Library Association <
mslaconferencecommittee at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Dec 1, 2018, 9:02 AM
Subject: Your Personal Invitation to MSLA 2019: School Libraries Are For
Everyone
To: Shelley Stedman <president at ctcasl.org>

[image: 2019logoLG]

Dear Shelley,

We're inviting you to join your school library colleagues at *MSLA 2019:
School Libraries Are For Everyone *on *March 31 and April 1 at the Sheraton
Framingham Hotel and Conference Center.*

This year’s conference will focus on providing equal access to great school
library programs for ALL students. We are offering a wide range of topics
in a variety of formats that will give you the opportunity to learn and
grow with your colleagues. Session topics include Equity & Access, Books &
Reading, Technology Integration, Information Literacy & Research, Advocacy
& Community, Professional Learning, and Learning Spaces.

*MSLA members get the lowest registration rates.* During the registration
process you will have the opportunity to join MSLA or renew an existing or
lapsed membership. MSLA dues + registration comes to less than the
non-member registration rate. It's a real bargain!

We're opening registration well in advance so you will have a better chance
of securing the funding needed to attend. *Those who register before
February 8, 2019 will get the largest discounts.*

*Click here to see conference details and register.
<http://www.cvent.com/events/mproc.aspx?m=a60f6c0a-e7be-4c15-84ba-de90d9c45333&u=http%3a%2f%2fbit.ly%2fmsla19&l=Click+here+to+see+conference+details+and+register.>*

Want to know more about the speakers and sessions before you decide to
attend? *Take a look at Sched, our interactive schedule planning tool
<http://www.cvent.com/events/mproc.aspx?m=a60f6c0a-e7be-4c15-84ba-de90d9c45333&u=https%3a%2f%2fmsla2019conference.sched.com%2f&l=Take+a+look+at+Sched%2c+our+interactive+schedule+planning+tool>.
<http://www.cvent.com/events/mproc.aspx?m=a60f6c0a-e7be-4c15-84ba-de90d9c45333&u=https%3a%2f%2fmsla2019conference.sched.com%2f&l=.>
*You'll
be able to save a personalized list of the sessions that interest you on
the device you'll have with you at the conference.

We're looking forward to seeing you in Framingham!

*Click here to see conference details and register.
<http://www.cvent.com/events/mproc.aspx?m=a60f6c0a-e7be-4c15-84ba-de90d9c45333&u=http%3a%2f%2fbit.ly%2fmsla19&l=Click+here+to+see+conference+details+and+register.>*

Massachusetts School Library Association
Conference Committee
mslaconferencecommittee at gmail.com

If you no longer want to receive emails from Massachusetts School Library
Association, please Opt-Out
<http://www.cvent.com/events/mproc.aspx?m=a60f6c0a-e7be-4c15-84ba-de90d9c45333&u=http%3a%2f%2fwww.cvent.com%2fd%2fCmwPpr7nFUyEut6Q2cRTMw%2fm0xs%2fE1%2f8D&l=Opt-Out>
<http://Edit?evtstub=02cce4cc-a88b-4ed3-88a6-9ce298435f42&tlstub=1ebc7af1-f882-464d-b033-92abd2b9d8fe&evtemailstub=6f7b0c35-4ccc-42bd-9dbf-3fbd6cd2ce0a#>
.

[image: Cvent - Web-based Software Solutions]
<http://www.cvent.com/events/mproc.aspx?m=a60f6c0a-e7be-4c15-84ba-de90d9c45333&u=http%3a%2f%2fwww.cvent.com&l=%3cIMG+SRC%3d%22http%3a%2f%2fwww.cvent.com%2fg%2fimages%2fpowered_by_cvent.gif%22+BORDER%3d%220%22+ALT%3d%22Cvent+-+Web-based+Software+Solutions%22%3e%3c%2fIMG%3e>