[CASL-L] Adoption of ISTE Student, Educator, and Education Leader Standards

Casey, Doug Doug.Casey at ct.gov
Tue Dec 4 08:39:03 PST 2018

Good morning,

Just a quick note to let you know that the Commission unanimously endorsed the ISTE Standards for Education Leaders<https://www.iste.org/standards/for-education-leaders> at our quarterly meeting yesterday (video archive, official endorsement, and other materials here<https://www.ct.gov/ctedtech/cwp/view.asp?a=1183&q=577430>). This marks the third major set of digital learning standards that Connecticut has adopted. We hope this news supports your efforts to promote effective digital learning in your schools, and we encourage you to share your best practices through the hashtag #ISTEinCT. And please join us for the upcoming Webinars in early 2019:

>> January 15 (3:00 - 4:00 PM) Webinar on ISTE Educator Standards<https://goo.gl/Cf83N7>
>> February 13 (3:00 - 4:00 PM) Webinar on ISTE Educational Leader Standards<https://goo.gl/GG9NFq>

Best,

Doug