[CASL-L] Book Vending Machine

Michelle Luhtala luhtala.michelle at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 18:07:57 PST 2018

Or you could just have a library... just sayin' 😉

On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 2:12 PM Polack, Lisa <lpolack at ellingtonschools.net>
wrote:

> Good afternoon,
>
> The Principal at my school is interested in purchasing a Book Vending
> Machine for our 7-8 middle school. It would be stocked with books and
> students would be able to earn tokens that can then be used to choose a
> book.
>
> Does anyone have anything like this in place or see this in action?
>
> Curious about logistics and student interest.
>
> He is specifically looking at one by Global Vending Group but if you know
> of other options, I'd like to hear about those as well.
>
> Thanks!
>
> -Lisa
>

> *Lisa Polack*
> *School Librarian*
> *Ellington Middle School*

[image: 樂]ML
Michelle Luhtala
Library Department Chair, New Canaan High School
Adjunct Instructor, Southern Connecticut State University
Professional Developer, edWeb.net <http://edWeb.net/emergingtech>
@mluhtala <http://twitter.com/mluhtala> on Twitter
Bibliotech.me (blog)