[CASL-L] Todd Parr Author Visit

Wyzik, Amber wyzika at granby.k12.ct.us
Mon Dec 31 10:59:54 PST 2018

Hi Everyone,

I’m looking for someone interested in block booking an author visit with me for the Spring of 2020. Get your author visit booked now and not have to worry about it until next year! Lol. The author I have lined up is Todd Parr! He’s $2,000 and he spends the whole day at your school/library and does up to 4 presentations! Need the funds? Our PTO pays for our yearly author visit. Your PTO may be willing to help you too!

[image1.jpeg]
Please respond off list at wyzika at granby.k12.ct.us<mailto:wyzika at granby.k12.ct.us>.
Looking forward to collaborating with you!
Amber Wyzik

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachments, is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mail, including any attachments, is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.