[CASL-L] AASL Standards Review Final in TL.pdf

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Wed Feb 7 04:11:37 PST 2018

The CASL Board is planning round tables and discussions to unpack the new
Standards.

Multiple events will be held in NE, SE, NW, SW, Shoreline, and Central CT
locations AND via Google Hangout.

If you would be interested in attending please let me know. I will send out
information as it develops.

Barbara

On Feb 7, 2018 7:07 AM, "Jane Martellino" <janemartellino at gmail.com> wrote:

> David Loertscher gave participants of Treasure Mt the opportunity to
> release his article.  Take a look.
>

> Sent from my iPhone

Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in
person.