[CASL-L] Your Input Requested: Proposed State Adoption of ISTE Student Standards

Casey, Doug Doug.Casey at ct.gov
Tue Jan 9 09:35:05 PST 2018

Good afternoon,

I am writing to enlist your input on Connecticut's proposed adoption of the ISTE Student Technology Standards<http://www.iste.org/standards/for-students> to replace those published in 2001<http://www.sde.ct.gov/sde/lib/sde/pdf/dtl/technology/studentcompv2.pdf>. Please take just a few minutes to complete the following survey, which members of the State Board of Education Standards Subcommittee will consider as part of our standards adoption proposal:

www.bit.ly/CT-ISTE-S<http://www.bit.ly/CT-ISTE-S>

If your district has already started using the ISTE Student Standards, Educator Standards<http://www.iste.org/standards/for-educators>, or both, please respond to the following brief set of questions:

www.bit.ly/ISTE-DSA<http://www.bit.ly/ISTE-DSA>

We greatly appreciate your completing these surveys by Friday, February 9 in order for us to compile and prepare the responses as part of our presentation to the Board. And please feel free to share these links with other members of the educational community. If you have any questions, please write back or call (860) 622-2224.

Doug

________________________________
Douglas Casey
Executive Director