[CASL-L] visiting makerspaces

Karen Zetoff karenzetoff at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 04:05:56 PST 2018

Hi Karen,

You're welcome to come visit me in Cheshire. I just opened a makerspace in
my elementary school library.
Westport public library has an exceptional makerspace if you're interested
in visiting there.  You can begin by looking at their website.

Let me know how I can help.

On Sun, Jan 21, 2018 at 11:00 AM, Karen LeFevre <lefevrekl at mansfieldct.org>
wrote:

> Hi! Wondering if anyone can be of help with makerspaces-
>
> My colleague and I are in the process of researching and planning a
> makerspace for our elementary school for the upcoming year. We are
> wondering if anyone knows of any that we can visit, either during the
> school year (we'd love to see them in action) or in the summer.
> Specifically we are interested in:
>
>    -  elementary makerspaces, private and/or public schools
>    -  moveable/mobile makerspaces
>    -  community makerspaces
>    -  public library makerspaces
>

> Thanks,