[CASL-L] Financial Literacy Speaker for Freshman class?

Lavoie, Lisa D LLavoie at txcc.commnet.edu
Fri Jan 26 06:44:09 PST 2018

Hi, everyone,

Do any of your schools have a section on Financial Literacy (student debt, personal budgets, etc.) and, if so, can you recommend a speaker who could do an hour or so workshop on this topic for my First Year Experience class at Tunxis CC?

I would really like to integrate this topic with students fresh out of high school who may not have had preparation on tracking their student debt, expenses, taxes, etc.

Thanks so much,

Lisa

Lisa Lavoie, Ed.D., M.L.S.
Tunxis Community College