[CASL-L] organizational chart

Juliann T. Moskowitz juliann14 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 31 07:24:33 PST 2018

Dear colleagues,

If you are in an independent school would you be so kind as to help me?  My principal has asked me to do some research for him. He is interested in the organizational structure of area independent schools.

If your school has an organizational chart may I see a copy? If not, could you explain the hierarchy in your school as in how the faculty reports to the administration and the administration to the board etc. ?

Thank you so much for your help,

Juliann T. Moskowitz
Director of Library Media
St. Joseph High School
Trumbull, CT 06611
juliann14 at hotmail.com

“Without libraries what have we? We have no past and no future.”—Ray Bradbury