[CASL-L] Free eBook on Implementing ISTE Student Standards

Casey, Doug Doug.Casey at ct.gov
Mon Jul 9 13:05:42 PDT 2018

Good afternoon,

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D4179E.AC222EE0]<https://goo.gl/forms/yM4UXJD9VAsquopN2>The Commission for Educational Technology has partnered with ISTE to provide at no charge ISTE's excellent eBook on implementing the Standards for Students. The guide includes the following:

*         Sample lesson scenarios that integrate the Standards

*         Age-band articulation of the Standards

*         Crosswalk to other standards

*         Overview of Essential Conditions necessary for implementing the Standards

*         Technology Scope and Sequence

To download your copy, visit the request form at

https://goo.gl/forms/yM4UXJD9VAsquopN2

The confirmation page has a link to the eBook. We ask that you not share your copy but refer colleagues to the above form. Doing so allows us to track demand for the resource. Rest assured that we will not share any individual form data with ISTE or any other third party.

Regards,

Doug

________________________________
Douglas Casey