[CASL-L] New Haven

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Fri Jul 27 09:33:24 PDT 2018

Hi All,
If you are being impacted by the layoffs in New Haven can you please send
me an email.
I have the ALA Office of Advocacy working on letters from the Presidents
and I sent a letter to the Superintendent as the President of CASL.
If there's anybody else out there in immediate need of letters of support,
please let me know, we will have them ready to go by first thing on Monday.
Barb

--
Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in