[CASL-L] ISTE Standards

Juliann T. Moskowitz juliann14 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 7 06:17:17 PDT 2018

Hello fellow CASL members,

Yesterday I shared the email about the adoption of the ISTE standards in CT with my administration. I got a reply from my school president asking:
"Can we get assurance that we are implementing these standards as appropriate?"
I responded to him how I, as the librarian am implementing these standards but, they go way beyond what we do as librarians.
So I am asking you, how are you making sure that they are implemented in your schools? Do you have any plans?
Thanks for  you help,

Juliann T. Moskowitz
Director of Library Media
St. Joseph High School
Trumbull, CT 06611
juliann14 at hotmail.com

“Without libraries what have we? We have no past and no future.”—Ray Bradbury