[CASL-L] computer chairs - looking for recommendation

Tracy Earnshaw tearnshaw at rsd13.org
Wed Mar 28 06:24:24 PDT 2018

We have actual office desk chairs, which are expensive, but we've had them
since 2004!  (We got them when we purchased new furniture as part of a
library renovation project.)  I know before that we bought chairs from a
used office furniture place.  It's worth looking into--quality lasts!

Tracy Earnshaw
Coginchaug Regional High School
Durham, CT
​