[CASL-L] Check out "#MakerMeetUp 2018"!

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Sun May 6 16:53:29 PDT 2018

Only 25 tickets remain. Did you get yours?

The agenda is set and I am excited to announce that we will have a Google
Hangout with Heather Lister about unplugged Maker activities!

Don't miss out on this amazing PD event!

Check out "#MakerMeetUp 2018" on Eventbrite!

Date: Thu, Jul 26, 9:00 AM

Location: Jack Jackter Intermediate School

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/makermeetup-2018-tickets-44408059702

--
Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in