[CASL-L] Live broadcast service recommendations

Miller, Sarah scmiller at crec.org
Wed May 23 03:59:18 PDT 2018

Need recommendations
Need a replacement service for thecube.com<http://thecube.com> which recently merged with a total sports focused high school service, not what I can use. I want cheap, easy to use, reliable elementary level friendly to livestream end of the year events to families.  Ideas?

Thank you in advance!

Sarah Miller, Library Teacher
CREC Museum Academy

~Sent from my iPhone

This transmission, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information, including information protected by law.
If you are NOT the intended recipient, your further review, use, or disclosure of this transmission is prohibited. If you are NOT the intended recipient, please contact Tim Carroll, CREC's Privacy Officer, at (860) 289-8131 or tcarroll at crec.org.